Related reports about Mobile Payment Service
Online payment transactions handled by Chinese mobile payment service providers will exceed 9 trillion yuan ($1.45 trillion) in 2015, according to an industry report published on July 29, 2013.
In 2012, the country’s mobile banking sector handled 800 billion yuan in online payment transactions, an increase of 265.3 percent from a year earlier, according to a report published by the Internet Society.
China Bank Data about Mobile Service
BEIJING – People in China made more payments with mobile phones in the first quarter of 2017, central bank data showed Thursday.
Chinese commercial banks dealt with 9.3 billion payments from mobile banking services in Q1, up 65.7 percent from a year ago, the People’s Bank of China, the central bank showed.
Examples in our lives
As you know we can buy anything and do anything via mobile payment now:
- In the morning, when you go to Snack convenience store for breakfast, you can pay via Wechat.
- Even you go to vegetable market, you will encounter the old aunt shouting that we can pay by WeChat.
- In a variety of different entertainment place, people are more inclined to use mobile payment.
- In addition, when we go to KTV or the bar, we can use the phone to pay when not enough money.
- Furthermore, when shopping, we can pay by credit card, Alipay or Wechat.
- For someone, they just need a traffic card instead of money to by traffic tools like bus, taxi or subway.
- Especially Mobike, As long as through cell phone APP, then we can ride a bike everywhere.
Mobile Payment push forward POS Terminal
With the development of mobile payment technology, some products were born, like P1 pos terminal.
It is widely used in supermarket, retail shops, hotel, personal business, catering services or something else.
Besides, there are many functions like printer, scanner, GPS, GPRS, NFC, Card reader, wifi, Bluetooth, 1GB RAM and so on.
What’s more, any questions welcome to ask us.
Thanks for your reading.